Thursday, January 31, 2008

Time to register for some races!!

Other than the Vision Quest, which sold out in October I have not registered for a single race for the 08 season. Well, I will start today! Last year I told you if you only do one race, do the Dirt Sweat and Gears 12 hour, well I'm getting signed up today. It is by far the best event I have ever done, you should register for the party before it's too late. 



In addition to the 12 hour they are also putting on Singlespeed U.S.A. the same weekend.
So I guess I am signing up for 2 races today.

I'll let you know what else I'm doing once I figure it out. 

1 comment:

heyjude said...

Fuzzy!!!

Bikes, babies (or rather baby) and blogs...Didn't even know you had a personal blog. Sounds like it's going well. How's the kid? He seemed like a happy one so that's really all you can hope for. Well, Arcata is the same...lots of work and school and rain and wind and kids and wife and...and...and Justin and I went to the NAHBS. It was great. We saw Jack and had a few beers, saw lots of great bikes. Been riding regularly just not the big classic Humboldt county winter rides, but...

So I'm in the SSWC, the only local except yourself. I'd really like to actually ride my singlespeed before that race...lots of community forest in the summer should do the trick. What's up with the end of march pirate race? Around here? Cool. Say hey to the family and keep in touch.

Jude