Monday, November 03, 2008

Is it next year already?

I know it's not, but I am getting ready for it already. Training has begun, the miles are adding up and I am feeling good. Last weekend I did my 92 mile road ride on Saturday, in about 4 hours and 15 minutes. then on Sunday I went out and did a XC race. The field was maybe 100 strong in the Pro/Semi/Expert race. Some how I pulled out 2nd overall on my singlespeed, only about 10 seconds of the win. I think I might do more XC next year.... ; )  

So back to getting ready for next year, I need to plan my race schedule. does anyone out there have great races to recommend? if so please let me know. I like big climbs, lots of single track  and long walks on the beach(I mean up hike-a-bikes). 

I got a new camera! I have been taking so many of pictures of Ian,  bear with me...

4 comments:

JoJo said...

Hi John,

I hope your training is going well and you've figured out next years season. BTW, Ian is super cute!

Josie

Steve said...

Try BC Bike race. I saw Deejay up there.

Ohio Robb said...

more ian pictures!!!....i heard about this really great event that Dejay and I are throwing in May....

Mak said...

why not come on down to Australia and try the Otway Odyssey. Tinker liked it! Its got all you could want!