Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Tahoe Sierra 100

The last race in the NUE series is this Saturday. It seems like it is mostly or all fire road so it might be a little boring but the views from the parts of the course are great!!! The best of the year. There is also a ton of climbing, I like that! the venue is hours from anywhere, it takes about an hour and a half to get anywhere with cell phone reception, so this will be my last post before the race. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm going in tied with Chris M. and one to 4 points ahead of Dejay.  In order to win the series I need to finish better than 7th and with in one place of Dejay... 

1 comment:

crs said...

Tear it up out there this weekend. I wish I could make it but my first passion, teaching, has begun again so I can not make it out there. I look forward to reading your report and seeing the pic's. You and Deejay should have a good race and I look forward to having the surprising 3rd place series finish by weeks end. See ya both next season. Ride hard and be safe!!
-Chris